Rely on Oasis to Create the Ideal Mexican Caribbean Stay for Your Clients!
Mexico's Caribbean coast has the perfect partner in Oasis Hotels & Resorts, a company with a deep understanding of the destination and what makes visitors happy -- great entertainment, beautiful beaches, award-winning dining experiences, family fun, and exciting surroundings, to name a few examples.
Complete with a chapter on Grand Oasis Tulum -- a sanctuary of bliss on a calm beach in the Riviera Maya with access to everything from paddle-boarding to scuba diving in fish-filled waters -- this program will help you sell an even wider selection of vacation experiences. It also presents new information on Oasis's Cancun offerings, including a recently added lodging option in the Family Resort Complex – the luxury all-inclusive The Sens Cancun.
With both family-friendly and adult-only inclusions, as well as All-Inclusive and European Plan options, Oasis enables you to deliver exactly what your clients are looking for in paradise. Find out more by enrolling now!
Certificate of graduation as an Oasis Specialist
Continuing Education Units for members of The Travel Institute. Go to www.thetravelinstitute.com for details on the certification programs, eligibility for continuing education credits and how to receive these credits following graduation.
What You’ll Learn
- How the Oasis properties offer different resort options with varying inclusions and price points
- What the distinguishing features are for each property, including beach access and entertainment venues, and which resort or hotel will best match your clients' preferences and budgets
- How to convey Oasis' amazing dining options, including a molecular gastronomy experience highlighting Mexico's regional specialties, fine dining-in-the-dark, and an immersive 3D experience with the world’s smallest chef
- How to leverage the diverse range of adult-only and family-friendly experiences within each property, from casinos, floating nightclubs, and spa treatments to waterslides and ziplines
- How to upgrade your clients' experience whichever resort they choose