Send Your Clients into the Heart of Culture and Outdoor Life in La Paz, Mexico
A vacation in La Paz is all about connecting with the vitality of nature – from glistening, fish-filled seas to cactus-studded desert mountains -- and with the warmth of its people and culture. Straddling the southern Baja California Peninsula from the Pacific Ocean to the Sea of Cortez, the municipality of La Paz offers more than a resort experience, although it certainly has some top-rated, very innovative properties. Truest to its character are intimate boutique hotels, villages with a colorful history, eateries with traditional, farm-to-table dining, a regional capital city on the sea with charming architecture, cultural events, and a marina ready to send your clients off on endless adventures in waters remarkably rich in marine life.
Located in an ever-trending tourism region, La Paz offers immersion in local living, a little off the beaten path but in the heart of culture and outdoor action – complete with scenic, swimmable beaches! Enroll in its training today to energize your Baja sales!Enroll Now
Certificate of graduation as a La Paz Specialist
Continuing Education Units for members of The Travel Institute. Go to www.thetravelinstitute.com for details on the certification programs, eligibility for continuing education credits and how to receive these credits following graduation.
What You’ll Learn
- Where to send your clients for legendary white-sand beaches with calm, turquoise waters – or for some of the best surfing in Mexico
- How to best experience the Sea of Cortez, a UNESCO site often referred to as the World's Aquarium — from boat tours to swimming with whale sharks to sportfishing to glamping on an uninhabited island
- When best to go whale watching and which Pacific birthing lagoon delivers particularly spectacular shows of gray whales playing with their babies
- Which of the area's championship golf courses has especially amazing views
- Ideas for romantic celebrations, from proposals against the backdrop of a Pacific sunset to seaside weddings on the beach
- Which villages are richest in history and cultural offerings, from a Pueblo Mágico to a former mining town now featuring artisanal foods and live music
- All there is to do and see in La Paz City, the municipality's elegant seaside capital with an energetic vibe
- And more!