NEWLY REVISED State of Guanajuato's Magical Towns Will Inspire New Adventures
Colorful and authentic, the state of Guanajuato invites all to come celebrate life in the heart of Mexico, where enchanting mountain villages, towering pink-sandstone churches, and award-winning wineries set the stage for joyful discovery. Let our training program help you plan immersive journeys that inspire clients to explore Mexico's Pueblos Mágicos -- flourishing towns that serve as havens of tradition, food, art, architecture and history. Or send them to vineyards that observe Old World practices, handed down centuries ago by missionaries, to produce world-acclaimed organic wines.
Around every corner, travelers will find something to delight them, from Guanajuato's signature tortillas to ice cream made of avocado and mole, from horseback tours in the scenic mountains to parades of serenading musicians (Callejoneadas) on a weekend night in culturally rich Guanajuato City. Learn how to tap into Mexico's greatest treasures by enrolling in the Guanajuato Specialist Program today!
Certificate of graduation as a State of Guanajuato Specialist
Continuing Education Units for members of The Travel Institute. Go to www.thetravelinstitute.com for details on the certification programs, eligibility for continuing education credits and how to receive these credits following graduation.
What You’ll Learn
- The stunning attractions awaiting your clients in Guanajuato’s Magical Towns (Pueblos Mágicos) and UNESCO World Heritage Cities
- How to craft authentic experiences for your clients by using The Wine Route to introduce them to the region’s acclaimed wineries
- Top cultural activities and how best to soak in the local vibe
- Recommendations on where/what to eat and where to stay
- Where to enjoy activities like hiking, kayaking, ATV driving and horseback riding
- Landmarks of the Mexican fight for independence
- And more!