Discover Arizona's Many Landscapes
Are your clients ready to really travel - perhaps in an authentically American way? If so, let Arizona take them on a legendary highway evoking the early days of the “great American road trip,” on a cattle drive across scenic terrain, on a walking tour of Old West towns where tensions simmer between “sheriffs” and “outlaws,” on a river raft-ride through nearly two billion years of geological history, or on a hike through Tribal Lands to marvel at the earth's sculptural beauty and connect with those who most ardently preserve it.
From colorful deserts and canyons to green valleys and mountains, Arizona's landscapes are brimming with natural beauty, adventure, history, wellness, art and culinary flavor. Help your clients discover the best of what the Grand Canyon State has to offer by enrolling today in its training program!enroll now
Certificate of graduation as an Arizona Specialist
Continuing Education Units for members of The Travel Institute. Go to www.thetravelinstitute.com for details on the certification programs, eligibility for continuing education credits and how to receive these credits following graduation.
What You’ll Learn
- The popular natural attractions – from the Grand Canyon to Horseshoe Bend to Monument Valley – along with great areas for skiing and other winter sports
- The iconic roadside attractions along Route 66
- How best to visit Tribal Lands
- Where to sample award-winning American Indian and Mexican cuisine, as well as local wine
- The organic food scene
- Dude ranches and the Boom Towns of the Old West
- Where to experience vortexes and other wellness phenomena