Travel Agent Academy, part of the travAlliancemedia network of products, is the leading resource for the travel related education programs.
Updated as of October 20, 2016
Some of the Services may be subject to additional posted conditions. Your use of those Services is subject to those conditions, which are incorporated into these Terms by reference. In the event of an inconsistency between these Terms and any additional posted conditions, the provisions of the additional conditions shall control.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services;
- Change, suspend or discontinue all or any part of our Services;
- Refuse, move or remove any material that you submit to our sites for any reason;
- Refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on our sites;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of our sites.
You understand and agree that our Services may include communications such as service announcements and administrative messages from us or from our partners and that these communications are considered part of the Services. You will not be able to opt out of receiving these messages. You also understand that our Services may include advertisements.
Content On Our Sites
Our sites include a combination of content that we create, that our partners create and that our users create. All materials published on our sites, including, but not limited to, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, sound or video clips and flash animation, are protected by our copyrights or trademarks or those of our partners. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display or in any way exploit any of the materials or content or our sites in whole or in part.
You are solely responsible for all materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on our sites ("Your Content"). You certify that you own all intellectual property rights in Your Content. You hereby grant us, our affiliates, and our partners a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, distribute and publish Your Content and subsequent versions of Your Content for the purposes of (i) displaying Your Content on our sites, (ii) distributing Your Content, either electronically or via other media, to users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or (iii) storing Your Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge. This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Your Content in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed.
Our site contains content that we create as well as content provided by third parties. This content includes, among other things, product reviews, white papers, and stock quotes. It also includes information about products and services offered by parties other than travAlliancemedia, LLC. such as product descriptions, specifications, pricing, availability and performance. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of the content on our sites and you may not rely on any of this content. Without limitation, we are not responsible for postings by users in the user opinion, message board or feedback sections of our sites.
You may be exposed to content that you find offensive, indecent, objectionable or that is inaccurate and you bear all risks associated with using that content. We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that may, in our sole discretion, violate these Terms or that is otherwise objectionable.
Your Conduct On Our Sites
If we request registration information from you, you will provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information. You will promptly update your registration to keep it accurate, current and complete. If we issue you a password, you may not reveal it to anyone else. You may not use anyone else's password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your accounts and passwords. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your passwords or accounts or any other breach of security. You also agree to exit from your accounts at the end of each session. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if you fail to comply with these requirements.
You agree to use our bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities and/or message or communication facilities (collectively, the "Forums"), only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to that particular Forum.
If you choose a username that, in our sole discretion, is obscene, indecent, abusive or which might otherwise subject us to public disparagement or scorn, we reserve the right, without prior notice to you, to automatically change your username, delete your posts from our sites, deny you access to our sites, or any combination of these options.
TRAVEL AGENT Terms and Conditions
Travel Agent Academy enrollment
Eligibility - All U.S. Travel Agents who are at least 18 years of age, and are affiliated with agencies that are members of ARC, IATA, IATAN or CLIA. Agents must be approved to do business with our suppliers offering incentives in order to be paid the incentive due.
Qualifying for Incentives – Not all courses offer incentives. Incentives are available on a per program basis as described in each program’s course content, if applicable. All bookings that are entered by a travel agent must MATCH the criteria and terms outlined in the specific incentive offer. Any bookings that do not meet these terms will not be paid the incentive. IT IS THE AGENTS SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE BOOKINGS THEY ENTER MATCH THE CRITERIA OF THE INCENTIVE.
Enrollment - There is no cost for an agent to become an enrollee on Travel Agent Academy
Qualifying for Incentive Payments in programs administered by Travel Agent Academy - Each product that an agent sells, that qualifies for an incentive payment, MUST be entered into the respective program’s tracking system to qualify for payment. Should a booking not be entered into the tracking system, Travel Agent Academy and the Supplier are not liable for payment. Agents enter incentive bookings in the respective program’s 'MY ACCOUNT' or ‘MY DASHBOARD’ section. Agents may check the status of any incentive, at any time, via the the respective program’s 'MY ACCOUNT' or ‘MY DASHBOARD’ section.
By entering booking information, travel agent hereby agrees that the related supplier will have access to your enrollment information and that the supplier can contact you, the travel agent, for both booking information and marketing.
Getting Paid – For programs in which Travel Agent Academy pays you an incentive, the incentive is paid after we receive payment from the supplier. Travel Agent Academy cannot redeem the agent's cash incentive until the supplier pays Travel Agent Academy. Steps have been taken to assure prompt payment. Incentives will be paid only on "Confirmed Bookings". It takes 30-60 days on average, following the date of travel, for you to receive your payment. Payments are processed via check each month for confirmed bookings that Travel Agent Academy has received payment from the suppliers in the previous month. You can review payment activity under the respective program’s ‘MY ACCOUNT’ or ‘MY DASHBOARD’ section. Suppliers that post incentives are 100% responsible for paying the incentives. If a supplier becomes a "dead-beat" Travel Agent Academy will assume NO responsibility for paying that suppliers outstanding incentives.
Taxes - If applicable, an IRS 1099 form will be sent in compliance with the IRS regulations to individual agents. Taxes on incentive payments are the sole responsibility of Travel Agent Academy Participants.
Enrollment Cancellation - Travel Agent Academy reserves the right to terminate your enrollment in the Program, without notice, due to misrepresentation, noncompliance with these Program Rules or any other aspect of the program or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Travel Agent Academy.
Indemnification - By enrolling in the Travel Agent Academy program, travel agents agree to release and hold harmless travAlliancemedia, LLC, Travel Agent Academy, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns or attorneys, past or present, from any claim, demand or action that may arise out of or in connection with their acceptance or use of the Travel Agent Academy incentives or their participation in the Travel Agent Academy program.
Additional Conditions - Travel Agent Academy reserves the right to change, extend, or cancel the Travel Agent Academy program at any time with or without notice, even though changes may affect, without limitation, the reward points structure and/or the value of the reward points already accumulated.
In the case of any dispute regarding reward points or any other aspect of the Travel Agent Academy Program, Travel Agent Academy will make the final decision
In the case of account discrepancies, travel agents must contact Travel Agent Academy within two (2) months of the transaction. Travel agents may be asked to supply written documentation of transactions in question. Please email inquiries through the CONTACT US section of the website or call 1-877-727-0035.
Travel Agent Academy
c/o travAlliancemedia, LLC
593 Rancocas Road
Westampton, NJ 08060
The terms and conditions, or any part of the Travel Agent Academy program, are subject to change or may be discontinued at any time without notice at the sponsor or issuer's discretion.
Travel Agent Academy SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below outlines the terms and responsibilities of Travel Agent Academy and 'Your Company' (as defined in your registration information) as it pertains to utilizing the Travel Agent Academy Incentives & Rewards Programs.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF YOUR COMPANY
- Your Company is 100% financially responsible for any offers posted on www.TravelAgentacademy.com that are redeemed by our members and meet the criteria of the offer.
- travAlliancemedia, LLC has a set-up and hosting charge to administrate the Travel Agent Academy programs.
- You must verify all pending redemptions against the terms you create within a reasonable period following the date of travel.
- Suppliers have 10 business days following invoicing of verified redemptions to submit payment to Travel Agent Academy so Travel Agent Academy can fulfill the payment to travel agents.
- To avoid a perception of bait and switch, the supplier agrees to provide the Travel Agent Academy enrollee with a three-day advance notification of any change or adjustment to a current cash reward offer on TravelAgentAcademy.com for any course started but not yet completed. Incentives for completed courses will remain as was published during the time of completion, regardless of future changes.
- All cash rewards have a four-week window for redemption following the conclusion of a booking window.
- BREACH: Without limiting other remedies, we may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide our services to you: (a) if you breach this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference; (b) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) if we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or us.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Each party to indemnify and hold harmless the other, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments or settlements, including reasonable attorney fees and costs, incurred by either party on account of any act omission or breach of this Agreement.
- Your Company may post specials, rewards, comments, and other content; so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. You may not use a false e-mail address, false contact information, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the content. Travel Agent Academy reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content that does not conform to our undisclosed content guidelines. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Travel Agent Academy or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply.
- Travel Agent Academy has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
Modifications to the Site and the Services.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting such changes on the Site. We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part or all of the Site without notice or penalty